I’m a digital marketing lass from the United Kingdom with a very big passion for adventure travel. I escaped the ‘Big Smoke’ I moved to Dubai in 2015 in search of a new life and, of course, the everlasting sunshine. The beauty of being here is I’m so much closer to many more exciting destinations to feed my yearning to travel.
I love to find destinations off the beaten track whether it’s up a mountain, on a beach or being nosey about local culture. I hope to share my experiences along the way to inspire people to discover what our beautiful world has to offer.
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
Features on Instagram
- Wildwood Sunglasses: Waterfall in Madagascar | Sunglasses Product Shot, Kashmir | Trekking in Kashmir
- World Destinations: Sunset on Boabab Avenue
- Travel Bloggers Club: Portrait from Jebel Qihwi Trek
- Alpine Adventurers: Kashmir Greater Lakes Trek
- Unseen Kashmir: Tosa Maidan
- Explore Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh: Shikaras in Srinagar | Sheep in Tosa Maidan | Happy in Greater Lakes | Gadtarsar Landscape